tweet button

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 17,856 Losing weight

Day 17,856 marks how many days I have been on this earth to date.  I used this web site, timeanddate.com , to do the calculation for me. .  . I love the internet!  Today I start anew, in fact, everyday I start anew. 

My goal is to accomplish my 2012 plan.  I will finish my Bachelor's degree in 2012.  I will be 50 pounds lighter no later than 2012, and I will be a wonderful 50 year old.

Today, I woke up and could hardly move; my left hip was stiff.  The good news is that the stiffness is due to DANCING with my husband last night.  We didn't plan on doing that, but my husband, who is not Mr. impromptu, indulged me.  He loves me! 

We actually started the evening by stopping by Old City Java to see the Knoxville debut of artist Annie Rochelle.  Then we stopped by The Old City Wine Bar to see owner Ray Adelman.  On the way back to the car, we stopped by NV Night Club, where we found out that NV stands for "envy", duh!  We sat outside for about 30 minutes, before I had to find the restroom, whereupon, I discovered the indoor dance floor.  We danced for about 45 minutes!

So the point of all of this is that I was DOWN A POUND this morning!!

For better or for worse, I may blog in a stream of consciousness kind of way.  Just hang in there with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment